Your cyber security could be at risk if:
- You detect suspicious applications running, popups, warning messages, etc.
- Someone breaks into your account or steals your password/personal information.
- You find out that the person you’re emailing, texting or messaging is not the person you thought they were.
- You have someone pretending to be you online.
Your child may be in contact with an online predator if they:
- Become obsessed about being online and become secretive about their online activities.
- Receive phone calls from people you do not know or make calls to numbers that you do not recognize.
- Change screens or turn off computer when an adult enters a room.8